June 26, 2009

KO-PLN

Its been a while since I last posted something new in my blog.
So for this week,
I'm going to share something that happened
just earlier this week.

KO-PLN
Or also known as
Kokurikulum-Pelajar Luar Negara,
is a programme that is specially prepared
by INTEC for students that are going to overseas.

Basically,
this programme is held for long course students
like AUSMAT, ALUK, ALG, ALM,
ADFP, ACTP, Korean and Japanese Program.

However, it was starting by this year that
INTEC has decided to include
the short course students,
MEP and Russian Programme.

So, on that particular day (I can't remember when)
we all assembled at the main hall in INTEC.
I haven't told you but INTEC's building
is actually a school building.
However, INTEC can be called the "modern school".

We spent most of the day (a whole day)
doing discussions and group working a.k.a "LDKs"
The most memorable thing about the KO-PLN
was the unique song that we all had to sing together

"Kami anak muda,
Kami anak mulia,
Kami sayang diri sendiri."

"Ayuh kawan-kawan,
kita tunjuk bukti,
jaga maruah diri,
sampai ke mati."

My Beloved Hometown!



The place I"ll be for the next 6 years!!!

No comments: